Child benefit tax returns

If you receive child benefit and you or your partner earn over £50k a year you need to prepare a self-assessment tax return.

Don’t find yourself in a situation like this single parent who ended up owing £12,000.

If you aren’t sure whether this impacts you, or you know it does impact you and you need advice, please Contact Us and we can advise you accordingly.

Posted in News.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.