Personal Tax Returns
Do you need to complete a personal tax return?
You do need a self assessment tax return if you...
- are self-employed
- have annual income of £100,000 or more before tax
- you or your partner receive child benefit and your income is over £50,000
- are a partner in a partnership business
- are a company director (except for directors of not-for-profit organisations who receive no pay)
- are a minister of religion
- are a trustee or the executor of an estate
- have received rental income
- have income from savings and investments of £10,000 or more before tax
- have tax due at the end of the year that cannot be collected via your PAYE coding notice in a later year
- have untaxed income of £2,500 or more
- have capital gains or losses from the disposal of assets
How can we help with your tax return?
Regular reminders throughout the year, requesting relevant information for your return
Expert support and advice
Optimise your tax efficiency by identifying any potential reliefs you may be able to claim
Calculate your tax/refund due and provide a schedule of payments
Complete and file your return on your behalf
Deal directly with HMRC on your behalf
Here are some answers to common questions we get asked. Please let us know if you'd like to discuss any questions you have and we'll see how we can best assist you.